Mad Skills BMX 2 is finally here! The sequel to the ultimate bike racing game and the overall winner of more than 40 million installs. It is a side-scrolling racing game that will test your skills and sanity sometimes. There are carefully designed tracks for you to race on and people from all across the globe competing against each other for top honors – its action sports meets video games at its best!
– Amazing physics that combine elements of realism with arcade fun
– 7 different bikes that can be unlocked, upgraded, and customized
– Tons of rider customization options to help you achieve your on-track look
– Dozens of hand-crafted tracks, with more added every single week for free
– Weekly Jam competitions carried over from the smash-hit game Mad Skills Motocross 2
– Competition with friends, people from your state or region, and international players
– Evil bosses to defeat — a Mad Skills first!
- * Awesome bike physics, with no rubber bands or artificial forces
- * Smooth and responsive controls
- * Awesome graphics with great detail and textures
- * Great attention to detail, like the different dirt tracks you can race on and the excellent sound effects
- * Some of the bikes are too difficult to unlock, and no tutorial is provided.
“Super fun game and 8t doesn’t seem to ever get old. Keeps me entertained for hours when I have time to kill like on my flights and such. Great job to all the developers. Just keep updating it and making it cooler aka more dope each year like F1 has done besides their new mobile update this year. I can’t wait for the next update or generation to this game and see what you guys do to it to make it better with the technology we have these days. *This game need to evolve with the rest of the world.”
Mad Skills Motocross 2 is a fun racing game with great graphics and bike physics. However, it lacks in the customization department. You can only choose one of three different bikes to race with; you can’t customize them. It’s a shame that there isn’t enough variety in the bikes because they are why I play racing games.